Sunday, September 20, 2009

Hi all! Hope everyone had a great day today! I did, although I have been battling a nasty cold. I spent my day first by going to church this morning and teaching Sunday School. I teach the nursery class at my church. This consists of 6 month olds through 4 year olds. Today I just had 1 child. One of my 4 year old students. So I didn't have to do alot of running around and getting winded. I would have loved to have had more of my kids there, but with this cold it was just great to be able to take it easy. After church I went to visit my parents. This is our normal Sunday routine. My mom made her homemade macaroni and cheese for lunch. (YUM). After spending the afternoon there I came home and spent time with my family and managed to sneak in an hour in my craft area. I was able to get a couple of cards done tonight and I will share them with you all tomorrow. Hope you all had as great of a day as I did today. I'll be back tomorrow to post those cards.

~Mary

1 comment:

jude said...

Mary what alovely card and fab take on the sketch.Thanks for taking part in my daily blog candy giveaway for alzehimers .Good luck
hugs jude