Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A Couple Cards

I made this first card using a free digital stamp from Bird's Cards. You can get the free stamp here. I used colored pencils to color in the carriage different shades of pink and then I used Cotton Candy Stickles to go over different areas of the carriage. I added three pink gems to the bottom of the card. It's a simple card, but a card that would be great to give to any little princess.
This next card I made for a friend at church who happens to have the same birthday as me. I'm not sure what company the stamp is from. As the stamp wasn't marked and I purchased it several years ago. It's hard to tell but the bears are colored in light brown and tan.


1 comment:

Justine said...

What sweet cards. Love the beautiful carriage and how you added glitter and the 3 rhinestones. The bears are adorable also and I am always trying to figure out how to use that flower trim. Great job and thank you for the birthday wishes. Happy Birthday to you also