Friday, February 25, 2011

Love Is You And Me

I made this card for the anything goes challenge at I Did It Creations. I used this adorable image from Digi With Attitude called Tabatha And Tony. Part of the I Did It Creations challenge blog is if you see an image that the DT has used on their cards that week and you want to use it for the challenge, all you have to do is request it and they will send it to you. How cool is that!!! So thanks again girls for this amazing cutie. I hope you like what I did with it.

The sketch that I used is from this week's sketch and/or cute challenge at The Pixie Cottage. The patterned paper that I used on my card is called Feminine Delight. I used that as the base of my card backed in berry blush cardstock. I punched a strip of berry blush using an eyelet lace border punch (from Martha Stewart Crafts) and added a pink ribbon to the top of the strip of cardtock and added it across the middle of the card. I colored the image using crayola and prisma colored pencils. I cut it out into an oval, backed it in berry blush and added it to the center of my card. I layered a pink paper daisy, pink paper flower and a green paper flower and added it to the upper left corner. I added a pink rhinestone to the center of the flower and then added three more in the upper right corner and one in each bottom corner. I then added the sentiment "love is you and me" just under the image.


I am also entering this card into the following challenges:

Ooh La La: Pink

Whoopsi Daisy: Someone Special

Stamptacular Sunday: SOS (Some One Special)

Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central: Pink (item from store: Martha Stewart Punch)

Digital Tuesday: Punches

Top Tip Tuesday: Bling It On

Little Red Wagon: Animals

ABC Challenge: O is for Ovals

Paper Play: Lets Get Sentimental

Stamp Something: Flowers

Crafty Calendar: Love

Wags N Whiskers: Punches

Gingerloft: Our Furry Friends





~ Supplies Used ~
Digi With Attitude Tabatha And Tony Digital Stamp
White Cardstock
Bazzill Basics Berry Blush Cardstock
EK Success Feminine Delight Patterned Paper
Offray Pink Ribbon
Queen & Company Pretty In Pink Rhinestones
Pink Paper Flower

Pink Paper Daisy
Green Paper Flower
MS Eyelet Lace Border Punch
Crayola Colored Penicls
Prisma Colored Pencils




13 comments:

Muckyfingers said...

Very pretty card,thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week :)
Annette xXx

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Really cute Mary, fun image! Thanks so much for joining WHOOPSI DAISY challenge again this week - always a joy to see your projects:)

Random Acts of Krafting said...

So So cute. Thanks a bunch for playing with The Pixie Cottage this week.
Hugs
Tanya

Fuzzy Slippers said...

What an adorable card! Thanks for sharing it with us this week at TTT!

Sandy O said...

What an adorable image and pretty card. Love the colors you used!

Thank you for joining us this week at Digital Tuesday Challenge. I hope we will see you next week for out 100th challenge blog hop!

Cathy said...

Fabulous card. Thank you for joining in the ABC Challenge this week.
Cathy xx

Jacqueline said...

Adorable Card. Thanks for sharing mary. I love the image.

Jacqueline
Made by Jacqueline

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

How cute is this!! It is gorgeous.
Thanks for joining us at the Pixie Cottage,
Sharon xx

CarlaKH said...

Awww how cute...love those stripes! Thanks for joining us at The Pixie Cottage this week!

CarlaKH said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Great sentiment and great card! Thanks for joining us at Paper Play this week!
Alicia xx

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Mary, so sweet.
Thanks for joining us at Paper Play for our "Lets get sentimental" challenge
hugs Mandy xx

Anne said...

Lovely card, thanks for linking up with us at OLL. Hugs x