Thursday, February 3, 2011

Friends are....

I made this friendship card using Sweet Tilda from Magnolia Stamps. I colored the image using crayola and prisma colored pencils. The sentiment that I used is a Studio G stamp. "FRIENDS are like a four-leaf clover hard to find, LUCKY to have." The sketch that I used is from Sweet Stampin Challenges. I used the color green for the green with envy challenge at Sew Many Challenges. The
base of my card is green and white stripped. I embossed the strip of white cardstock across the middle of the card using a Cuttlebug embossing folder (dots). I backed it in green and punched the top and bottom of the green using an eyelet border punch from Martha Stewart Crafts for the get punchy challenge at Stamp Scrap & Doodle Saturday Challenge. I added a strip of green clover patterned paper to the middle of the embossed white cardstock. I backed both the image and the sentiment in green and added light green pearls to the upper right corner of the image. Then I added alternating dark and light green pearls to both sides of the sentiment.

I am also entering this card into the following challenges:

Totally Gorjuss: As You Like It

One Stitch At A Time: Make It Lucky

Stamptacular Sunday: Whateva

Top Tip Tuesday: Anything Girlie

All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes

Paper Play: Stamp It Out


~ Supplies Used ~
Magnolia Sweet Tilda Rubber Stamp
Studio G Clear Stamp Set ~ Sentiment
Colorbok Sage Stripe Patterned Paper (both sides)
DCWV Green Clovers Patterned Paper
White Cardstock
Basic Grey Green Pearls
Martha Stewart Eyelet Lace Border Punch
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder ~ Dots
Crayola Colored Pencils
Prisma Colored Pencils



6 comments:

Kat said...

Great card. Love that Tilda. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

Choccy said...

What a cute card !! I love it.

Thanks for sharing with us at One Stitch At A Time, Good Luck.

Choccy x

Mary J said...

Oh this is so so so sweet!

Thanks for sharing with us at Totally Gorjuss!

Mary J xxx

Leonie said...

Have always loved Sweet Tilda. Too cute! Such a pretty card. thanks for joining in with us this week at Stamptacular Sunday
Hugs Leonie

Unknown said...

Beautiful, love the stamp & the sentiment is beautiful too. Thanks for playing with us at OSAAT

Vee said...

Such a gorgeous card. Thanks for playing along with our challenge at Top Tip Tuesday. Good Luck.
xx Vee