Monday, February 21, 2011

Karen's Doodles Pyramid Card


This week's challenge at Karen's Doodles Netherlands is to create a pyramid card. This is my first attempt at making a pyramid card. The image I used is Love At First Bite. The base of my card is cream cardstock. I sponged lavender ink over the entire card. I colored the image using crayola and prisma colored pencils and then cut it out. I punched butterflies out of pastel green, pastel pink and pastel purple cardstock. I added off white pearls to the center of each butterfly. I also added a three paper flowers purple, raspberry and coral and added a pearl to the center of each. I didn't take a picture of the other two sides (sorry forgot to) but each side has more of the butterflies added to it out of the same colors.







2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous piramidcard! Thanks for joining Karens Doodles NL!

Hugs,
Renata

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Lovely pyramid card with the pretty flowers, butterflies and the funny image.

Liefs, Karen's Doodles NL!

Renata