Friday, October 9, 2009

Thank You Card

Friday, October 9, 2009


I made this thank you card for 2 challenges.


Cupcake Craft Challenges: THANKS A BUNCH

Papertake Weekly Challenges:Sketch


Here's my finished card:


The image, Flower Pot, was a digital freebie from Fred She Said Designs. The sentiment is a Fiskars stamp, Baby Clear Stamps. I used 3 ribbons for this card. The two ribbons running down the card are from Sweet Petites (light pink petite stitch). The burgundy ribbon across the bottom of the card is Simple Memories Adhesive Ribbon. I also used a ligh pink ribbon across the bottom of the card, but I'm not sure what company it is from. It was a piece of scrap ribbon.

I do like how this card came out even though it is not exactly what I had pictured in the beginning. Thanks for taking a look.

Mary

5 comments:

Tasha said...

Another really beautiful card - great layout! loving the choice of colour and the pretty image
love tasha xx

Jill said...

beautiful card Mary thanks so much for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Mary, what a pretty card. Love the floral image (it is one of my faves) and the colour scheme is perfect. Great layout and embellishments. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

Donna said...

Hi Mary, a beautiful card for this weeks thanks a bunch theme, thanks for joining in the fun with us at Cupcake :) Donna x

Liza said...

A fabulous thank you card. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x