Friday, October 30, 2009

Lost Tooth

Friday, October 30, 2009


My 5 year old daughter, Becca, has been waiting for so long to loose her 1st tooth. This past Saturday it finally happened. I took this picture of her on Sunday morning. I don't think her smile could have gotten any bigger. She makes sure she tells everyone about it too. If she hasn't told you or can't remember telling you....you're gonna hear about her tooth. The tooth fairy left her 75 cents. Which she thought was a huge amount of money and wanted to go to the store to buy something right then. But I convinced her to put her money into her piggy bank and hold onto it for a little while longer.
I thought I'd also show you these two pictures of my hubby, Tracy and Becca. I took this picture last Thursday after school. They were watching cooking. It was either Rachel Ray or Paula Dean. Can't remember which one now.

No comments: