Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Tilda Birthday

Hi everyone! Thanks for visiting my blog.  Today I have a birthday card to share with you. This one I created using Magnolia's Summer Flower Tilda rubber stamp.  I used sketch #1 from this month's challenge at Viva La Verve.

I started with a pink 5" square card base.  I added a piece of pink plaid patterned paper backed in gray card stock.  I cut 2 squares, one out of pink paper and one out of gray card stock and rounded the corners on both.  I colored the image using Spectrum Noir markers, cut it out in an oval and backed it in pink paper.  Then I backed it in white and cut around it using scalloped scissors.  I cut 2 banners out of gray card stock.  I stamped the sentiment onto one and backed it in pink paper and then added them to the card.   I layered a white paper flower and a pink cherry blossom and added that to the banners.  I punched a leaf out of sage green card stock and 3 mini butterflies out of gray card stock.  I added 3 light pink gems to the upper corner of the card and diamond stickles to the fairy wings and the butterflies.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Viva La Verve: Sketch #1

Spectrum Noir: Add A Sentiment


In The Pink: Lots Of Layers

The Challenge: Anything Goes

Image
Magnolia Summer Flower Tilda Rubber Stamp

Sentiment
Stampendous Birthday Wish Rubber Stamp Set

Paper
The Paper Studio Paper Pad - Pink Plaid Patterned Paper
White Card Stock
The Paper Studio basics Paper Pad - Pink Paper
Gray Card Stock
Green Card Stock

Embellishments
Darice Light Pink Gems
Diamond Stickles
Studio G White Paper Flower
Wild Orchid Pink Paper Cherry Blossom

Tools
Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch
EK Success Leaf Punch
EK Success Corner Punch

Color Tools
Spectrum Noir Pens
FS2, FS3, PP1, PP3, PP5, DG2, GB8, GB10, BT1, BT2, IG1, CT3 


4 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

Mary, this is about as sweet as can be. I love your coloring and your adorable little image is just darling! Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Challenge!

Lesley said...

This is so sweet, Mary! She looks delightful in pink and the little accents on your card are perfect! Thank you for joining us at The Challenge!

Mary Lou said...

Delightful birthday Mary!! Precious image!! So happy you joined in the fun at Fussy and Fancy!!
Big Hugs

wienerhoneymooners said...

Look at all the sweet details!! Pretty in pink!! Thanks for joining us at The Challenge on our Anniversary Linky Party Celebration! Sure hope that you join us again for a BRAND NEW exciting challenge tomorrow! -YAY!!!