Monday, October 1, 2012

Owl

I created this card using this month's freebie from Designed 2 Delight for the Delightful Inspiration challenge.


I am also entering this card into the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes

Inky Impressions: Animals

Dutch Dare: Clean and Simple

The Playdate Cafe: Color Challenge

Delicious Doodles: Autumn Scenes or Autumn Colors




Card Ingredients
 
Designed 2 Delight Owl and Pumpkins Digital Stamp
White Card Stock
The Paper Company Kraft Card Stock
Bazzill Basics Wine Card Stock
Plaid Patterned Paper
Brown Baker's Twine
Queen & Company Grass Green Pearls
Crayola Color Pencils
Prisma Color Pencils

9 comments:

Alicia said...

OH, I can't see your card on your blog! But the thumbnail looks so cute. Love having you with us at The Play Date Cafe! :)

Powerful Search Engine said...

Hi Mary I cannot see the card on this blog but I saw the thumbnail and it is so cute. I like the colours you used. Thanks for sharing at our Autumn theme challenge at Delicious Doodles Pascale (DT)

Mandy said...

Mary I can't see your card either hunny but as the other ladies said the thumbnail looked cute.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx

Judith said...

Like the other ladies I can't see your card on your blog but i can see the cute little owl and pupkins in the thumbnail at inky impressions challenge blog - thank you for playing along this week hugs Judith x

Lynn said...

Aww what a cutie! I love that little owl! (by the way, your card shows up fine for me above) Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

anya said...

My goodness, this image is so cute! Perfect for this week's colors, too! So glad you could join us for this week's Play Date Cafe challenge!

Julia said...

Beautiful card!
Thanks for joining us at Delicious Doodles.
Hugs,
Julia

Liliya said...

Such a fun card! Thank you for joining DDCC last week! Hope to see you join this week again! xx Lilia DT

Faith S. said...

I love the clean design, and the colors and papers! Wonderful fall card! Thanks for joining the challenge!