Monday, May 21, 2012

Sweet Heart Flowers

Here is my next card that I wanted to share with you today.  This one uses a Magnolia stamp that I recently won called Sweet Heart Flowers. 

I started with a pink card base. I added a piece of white card stock that I embossed using a dot embossing folder.  I colored the image using crayola and prisma colored pencils and cut it out in an oval.  I backed the image in pink card stock and cut around it using scalloped scissors. I added 3 pink rhinestones to the bottom corner



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Midweek Magnolia Challenge: Big White Space


Stamptacular Sunday: In The Garden

Simon Says Stamp: Clean and Simple


Card Ingredients

Magnolia Sweet Heart Flowers Rubber Stamp
White Card Stock
Coredinations Sugar N Spice Card Stock
Queen and Company Pretty In Pink Rhinestones
Scallop Scissors
Fiskars Oval Template
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder ~ Dots
Crayola Color Pencils ~ Pink, Jade, Light Blue
Primsma ~ Canary Yellow


6 comments:

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love these pretty flowers against the embossed dotted swiss - very pretty. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge,

Anne said...

Wow!! Isn't this just absolutely divine! What a perfect image for any occasion card - I love this! Your colouring is fab!

Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Midweek Magnolias :o) xx

Suzi said...

Fabulous card, lovely embossing and those flowers are gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias this week. Good luck in the draw.
Hugs
Suzi x

downrightcrafty said...

just beautiful, thank you for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Céline said...

really cute!
thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday this week
hugs
céline

Linny said...

I love the image you have used for this delightful card. Thank you for joining us at Secret Crafter SC. Linda x