Monday, May 21, 2012

Sweet Heart Flowers

Here is my next card that I wanted to share with you today.  This one uses a Magnolia stamp that I recently won called Sweet Heart Flowers. 

I started with a pink card base. I added a piece of white card stock that I embossed using a dot embossing folder.  I colored the image using crayola and prisma colored pencils and cut it out in an oval.  I backed the image in pink card stock and cut around it using scalloped scissors. I added 3 pink rhinestones to the bottom corner



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Midweek Magnolia Challenge: Big White Space


Stamptacular Sunday: In The Garden

Simon Says Stamp: Clean and Simple


Card Ingredients

Magnolia Sweet Heart Flowers Rubber Stamp
White Card Stock
Coredinations Sugar N Spice Card Stock
Queen and Company Pretty In Pink Rhinestones
Scallop Scissors
Fiskars Oval Template
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder ~ Dots
Crayola Color Pencils ~ Pink, Jade, Light Blue
Primsma ~ Canary Yellow


4 comments:

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love these pretty flowers against the embossed dotted swiss - very pretty. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge,

Anne said...

Wow!! Isn't this just absolutely divine! What a perfect image for any occasion card - I love this! Your colouring is fab!

Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Midweek Magnolias :o) xx

Suzi Mac said...

Fabulous card, lovely embossing and those flowers are gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias this week. Good luck in the draw.
Hugs
Suzi x

Céline said...

really cute!
thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday this week
hugs
céline