Monday, May 21, 2012

Princess Tilda In Yellow

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend.  Today I want to share with you a card I made using Princess Tilda.  

I started with a yellow card base.  I added a piece of white card stock that I embossed using a dot embossing folder.  I added a piece of yellow card stock that I backed in white and then again in a slightly darker yellow.  I punched a strip of yellow using an eyelet lace border punch and added a white satin ribbon and yellow bakers twine.  I added a piece of yellow striped patterned paper to the bottom of the card.  I colored Tilda using crayola and prisma colored pencils and then backed it in yellow and then again in white.  I stamped the sentiment on white and backed it in yellow.  I added a mini yellow paper rose to a yellow paper daisy and added a butterfly charm.  To the bottom corner of the image I added 3 mini yellow paper roses.  I also added 3 white pearls to the upper corner of the image and 3 more to the corner of the striped patterned paper.  I added crystal stickles to the crown and to Tilda's dress.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

The Paper Shelter: Birthday Cards With A Sentiment

Crafty Catz: Let's Hear It For The Girls

Card Crafters Circle: Sparkle Sparkle

Charisma Cardz: Metal Charms

Ooh La La Creations: Ribbon or Twine or Both

Dilly Beans: Flowers

Totally Gorjuss: Charmed

Stamp Scrap N Doodle: Flowers

Crazy 4 Challenges: Birthday Cards

Stampin Sisters In Christ: Build Up Your Card



Card Ingredients

Magnolia Princess Tilda Rubber Stamp
Studio G Mother's Day Rubber Stamp Set
White Card Stock
The Paper Company Yellow Card Stock
Yellow Striped Patterned Paper
Colorbok Pastel Card Stock Stack ~ Yellow
Metal Butterfly Charm
Prima Yellow Paper Daisy
Mini Yellow Paper Roses
White Pearls
Crystal Stickles
White Satin Ribbon
Yellow Bakers Twine
Martha Stewart Eyelet Lace Border Punch
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder ~ Dots
Crayola Color Pencils ~ Tan
Prisma Color Pencils ~ Light Peach, Canary Yellow, Lemon Yellow, Rose


12 comments:

carol said...

wonderful card, so pretty love the colour, thanks for joining in with CRAFTY CATZ x carol

Jenn Borjeson said...

Very pretty, love the yellow. Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans! :)

Mynn xx said...

What a little princess! Fabulous glittery detail--and the colors are so fresh! Gorgeous card! :)

Cards By MI said...

A very lovely card. Really sweet. Thanks for playing with us over at the Paper Shelter this week and good luck.
Love n hugs
Marie

She's a Color Queen said...

This is precious! I love the white and yellow together! So glad to have you join us at Dilly Beans this week!

Alli Devine said...

Fabulous card I love your colouring and the yellow and white look so summery. Thanks for joining our ribbon and twine challenge at Ooh La La creations

Alli

Jenée said...

Lovely card with just the "right" amount of bling for a little princess (smile). I really like the monochromatic yellow theme of your card. Thank you for joining us this week in the challenge at Card Crafter's Circle.

Scrappy Scatty said...

What a lovely card
thank you for joining us this week at
Charisma Cardz.
Love Jan
xx

Diane Noble said...

Lovely layers for sure! What an absolutely adorable card. Thank you so much for participating in the Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge this week. Your card is outstanding...and I definitely love all your layers.

Sharon said...

Hi Mary, your card is absolutely stunning. Just love the white and yellows. How adorable does our Tilda look. Thanks for joining in the fun at TG this week, hugs Sharon

Lovely Linda said...

Awww Mary - I am loving this - the layers are gorgeous! Your card is gorgeous and perfect for this challenge...thank you for joining us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ this week - we appreciate your support! {{{hugs}}}
Linda SSIC Design Team

Candace said...

What a pretty card! Love her sparkly dress! Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ!!