Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A Tilda Card & A Backpack

The challenge at Magnolialicious Highlights is to create a card and backpack/suitcase. This is the first time that I have made a paper back pack. Would you believe it took me a little over an hour to make it? But I love how it turned out and I'm sure that I'll make another one in the future.

The sketch that I used is from this week's challenge at Just Magnolia. The colors that I used came from the challenge at Cupcake Craft (pink & brown).
Here is a sideview of the back pack.

I am also entering this set into the following challenges:
One Stitch At A Time: Anything Goes
Pollycraft Monday: No Designer Paper
Incy Wincy: Anything Goes
~Supplies Used~
Magnolia Sweet Tilda Rubber Stamp
DCWV Mariposa Cardstock Stack ~ Pink
DCWV Mariposa Cardstock Stack ~ Brown
Offray Pink Ribbon Bows
American Crafts Pink With Brown Dots Ribbon
Queen & Company Pearl Pearls
Magnets
Crayola Colored Pencils
Prisma Colored Pencils


15 comments:

Morph Waffle said...

I like that pink shade of paper you used, cute card and love the backpack, it's great. I might have to steal your idea.

Agnieszka M said...

Mary, Your project is stunning and beautiful. I love it (image and colour and your design)!!
Great Job.
Many thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week.
Good Luck.
Hugs from Poland,
Agnieszka

Faye said...

Oh Mary, how sweet, that little backpack is totally adorable. Love how you've used out brown and pink colour combo. Thanks for joing us at Cupcake. xx

Brenda Brown said...

Wow what a stunning project Mary, the card is gorgeous and the backpack just beautiful.
Thankyou for joining in the OSAAT challenge this week.
Luv Brenda xxxx

Sally said...

This is amazing, love it. You must be really pleased with the finished result its great.
Hugs Sally xxx

cabio's craft corner said...

Sweet and beautiful combo set Mary :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

thread-bare said...

Aww these are really fab. Thank you for joining in with our challenge at Incy Wincy Designs this week xx Clare x

Donna said...

Brilliant card and little box and so fab how you have used these colours together...thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week :) Donna x

Joanne Gilch said...

lovin' that backpack and card.

Anonymous said...

Great content. For being a emerging blogger I will be understanding a lot from these sorts of articles maintain the excellent efforts.

Anonymous said...

I must say i liked this write-up. You really have reviewed a few important things in this article

Anonymous said...

Excellent posting. Thank you for writing

Anonymous said...

Very good type. I am really happy for this good information

Anonymous said...

Very good effort. Forever keep submitting posts!

Anonymous said...

Great post! It's great for the brand-new blogger in particular me personally.