Monday, September 13, 2010

Birthday Card

I made this birthday card for a friend at church. He will be celebrating his birthday this Friday. I thought that he would get a kick out of this image from Karen's Doodles called Crusin. The sketch that I used is from this week's challenge at Papertake Weekly.



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Penny's Paper Crafty: Birthday

Crafty Creations: Transportation

Fab N Funky: Whateva

Challenge Up Your Life: Old McDonald's Farm (the pig....not the elephant...lol)

Card Recipe:

Image: Karen's Doodles Cruisin Digital Stamp

Paper: DCWV Latte Cardstock Stack ~ Dark Gray, DCWV Latte Cardstock Stack ~ Gray, Coredinations Berry Cardstock, White Cardstock

Other: Crayola Colored Pencils, Prisma Colored Pencils




6 comments:

mfc.melissamade2 said...

OH my so cute - this image reminds me of that movie! Can't remember the name! Great fun card! Thanks for sharing at Crafty Creations!
Melissa

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for playing along in our Transportation challenge at Craft Creations this week. So fun - made me giggle! Cheers Claire x

papertrails leaver said...

Your card makes me smile. Which I ♥! The pig and elephant look like they are having a fabulous bike ride. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations!

Jackie said...

Live the image... fabby card. Thank you for sharing with us at Penny's this week x

coldwaters2 said...

Brilliant card Mary it is fun and colourful I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Manuela said...

this is a very funny image! i like the card you've created with this stamp, looks really cool!!
thanks for playing with us at challenge up your life!

hugs, manuela