Monday, May 4, 2015

Bambi Bubble Gum

I created this card using the Bambi Bubble Gum stamp from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.  I combined it with the sketch from Papertake Weekly and the color pallet from Creative Colors.

 

Here is my card.....


I started with a square aqua card base.  I added a piece of plaid aqua card stock cut slightly smaller than the base.  I added a square piece of peach fuzz card stock (looks a little orange in this picture).  I added a piece of light aqua card stock that I cut the edge using a lace border punch.  Then I added a square piece of dot patterned card stock.  I colored the image using Spectrum Noir pens and backed it in aqua card stock.  I added a flower that I created by layering a dark aqua paper flower, an aqua paper flower and a white paper flower with an aqua gem in the center.  I also added 3 aqua gems to the upper corner of the card and one more on her hat.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Papertake Weekly: Your Pick - Sketch 100

Sugar Pea Designs: Anything Goes

Kraftin Kimmie: Anything Goes

Corrosive Challenge: Hip to Be Square

2 Cute Ink: Anything Goes




Image
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Bambi Bubble Gum Rubber Stamp 

Paper
DCWV Aqua Plaid Patterned Card Stock
DCWV White w/ Peach and Pink Dot Patterned Card Stock
The Paper Co Peach Fuzz Card Stock
Bazzill Basics Aqua Card Stock
Bazzill Basics Dark Aqua Card Stock
White Card Stock
Spectrum Noir Smooth Card Stock

Embellishments
Darice Aqua Gems
Prima White Paper Daisy
Studio G Aqua Paper Daisy
Studio G DK Aqua Paper Daisy

Tools
Martha Stewart Lace Border Punch

Coloring Tools
Spectrum Noir Pens
PP1, PP2, FS2, CR1, CR2, GB3, BT1, BT3, BT5, GB8, GB10


1 comment:

Donna said...

I love your card! It's sooooo pretty! Good Luck in the 2 Cute Ink Challenge!