Thursday, January 20, 2011

Bunny Love

I made this valentine card using Fluffy Bunny from Meljens. I colored the image using crayola colored pencils. I used the colors sugar n spice & st. valentino. The base of my card is sugar n spice, backed in white and then backed in st. valentino. I backed the image in sugar n spice and then in white. I punched a strip of st. valentino using an eyelet lace border punch from Martha Stewart Crafts and placed it behind the bottom of the image. I added a piece of pink ribbon across the bottom of the strip just above the punched border. I added pink rhinestones to the left side of the ribbon and upper right corner of the card. The sentiment is from Studio G Stamps. I cut out around the sentiment and added it to a heart punched out of sugar n spice using a scalloped heart punch. I backed the heart in white. I finished off my card by adding a pink and white paper daisy with a pink rhinestone heart in the center.I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Wags N Whiskers: With Love

Stamp Something: Anything Goes

Wee Memories: For The Love Of Ribbon

Stamp Scrap & Doodle: Anything Goes

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge: With Love

Really Reasonable Ribbon Ramblings: Hearts

Creatalicious: Ribbon & Love

Top Tip Tuesday: Sentimental



~ Supplies Used ~
Meljens Fluffy Bunny Digital Stamp
Studio G Clear Stamp Set Series 41 (sentiment)
White Cardstock
Coredinations Sugar N Spice Cardstock
Coredinations St. Valentino Cardstock
Queen & Company Pretty In Pink Rhinestones
Sweet Petites Pink Ribbon
Nicole Crafts Pink Rhinestone Heart
Pink & White Paper Daisy
Fiskars Scalloped Heart Punch
Martha Stewart Crafts Eyelet Lace Border Punch
Crayola Colored Pencils


8 comments:

Ann said...

Oh, how sweet is this? I adore it!

SO glad you played along with us at Wee Memories!

Curlybear said...

Wow Mary this is just adorable,
thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter: 117: With Love,
Good luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget :) x.
SCSC DT

Helen said...

Awww...this is soooo cute!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

Kristii said...

Absolutley adorable!! I love it!!

Caroljenks said...

Oh this is gorgeous - what an adorable bunny! Your colouring is fab.

Thanks for joining us this week over at Top Tip Tuesday for our 'All Sentimental' challenge :)

Carol x

Anne said...

Aww he's adorable! What a sweet card.

Thank you for taking the Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, hope you’ll join us again!
Hugs
Anne

Nadell said...

Fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious.

Hugs Nadell

Bonnie - Really Reasonable Ribbon said...

How adorable! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.