Saturday, June 5, 2010

Anniversary Card

This is an anniversary card that I made for our Associate Pastors. They have been married for 11 years this past Thursday. The image that I used is from Karen's Doodles and is called Puppy and Her Bone. The punch that I used is called Heart Lace and is from Martha Stewart Crafts. This is a new stamp that I just purchased on Thursday. I saw it on a card while blog hopping one day and fell right in love with it. But couldn't find it anywhere in my area. But this past Thursday I made my very first trip down to Michael's. You can imagine how excited I got when I saw it sitting there on the shelf. I also found a few other goodies while there. I took me a while to make my first trip down (1 & 1/2 hours away) but it definitely will not be my last trip. I just wish I hadn't waited so long to go.

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Double Dutch: Sketch

Daring Cardmakers: Pearls

Creative Inspiration: Stitching

Stamp Something: Use A Digi


Card Recipe:
Image: Karen's Doodles Puppy And Her Bone Digital Stamp
Paper: Green Cardstock, White Cardstock, Mauve Cardstock, Cloud 9 Designs Baby Girl Stripe Designer Paper
Embellishments: Queen & Co Snowflake Pearls
Tools: EK Success Daisy Punch, EK Success Mini Daisy Punch, Martha Stewart Heart Doily Edge Punch, EK Success Rock Fern Punch
Other: Crayola Colored Pencils





6 comments:

Rika said...

Cute Anniversary card, thanks for playing.

Lynda said...

What a sweet card. Lovely image. Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

Kathy said...

awww this is such a sweet card, Mary

coldwaters2 said...

I love it so much that little doggy is to cute your colouring is wonderful so is your card design

Hugs
Lorraine x

jaine drake said...

This is really sweet. Good luck at creative inspirations.

Lisa said...

Love your project! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamp Something!