Thursday, March 4, 2010

Pixie Perfect

When I saw the challenge this week at Flutter by Wednesday to create a card that was inspired by the Tinkerbell picture that they posted, I knew that I was going to enter this challenge since my favorite Disney character is Tinkerbell. I was even more excited when I found this Disney Fairies stamp set today at Joann's. I chose to use the purple and green from the picture. I added glitter to her wings for the sparkle on the tree in the picture.

Here is my finished card:





I am entering this card into the following challenges:


Paper Sundaes: Sketch


Flutter By Wednesday: Tinkerbell Inspired


Tellen's Place: Bling It On (gemstones & glitter)


Card Recipe:


Image: EK Success Fairies Clear Stamp Set


Sentiments: EK Success Tink Clear Stamp Set


Paper: Hot off the Press Patterned Paper ~ Purple/Green Plaid, Purple Cardstock, Green Cardstock


Embellishments: Nicole Crafts Purple Gemstones, Nicole Crafts Green Gemstones


Other: EK Success Colored Pencils, Crayola Colored Pencils

6 comments:

CarlaKH said...

What a cute card and that image is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

Danni said...

Very cute!! Love your take on the Tink photo! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Fink said...

Another cute one! Thanks for joining us at TP!

Danderella said...

So cute! I love that little Fairy. Thanks for playing at Paper Sundaes.

Joynana said...

Mary, another cutie. Thanks for joining us at Tellen's Place.

Do What You Love said...

Mary, Tinkerbell is one of my favorites too! Such a great color combo - love those colors you chose! Thanks for playing along with us at Tellen's Place! ;D