Friday, September 14, 2012

Happy Anniversary

I created this anniversary card for friends at our church who are celebrating their wedding anniversary today.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Mojo Monday: Sketch

Love To Create: Ribbon or Twine

Word Art Wednesday: Inspirational Wording

The Pink Elephant: Wedding or Anniversary

Craft Your Passion: Blast From The Past  #125 Emboss It

Everybody Art: Pink and Black

City Crafter: Polka Dots (embossing on white paper)

Forever Friends: Embossing


Card Ingredients
 
Inkadinkado Anniversary Rubber Stamp
White Card Stock
Coredinations Black Card Stock
Coredinations Fuchsia Fizz Card Stock
Queen and Company Nightfall Pearls
Pink Paper Flower
White Paper Daisy
Pink Sheer Ribbon
Fiskars Embossing Texture Plate
Scallop Scissors
Crayola Color Pencils
Prisma Color Pencils

10 comments:

Danni said...

Very nice! I like the colors you used! Thanks for playing along with The Pink Elephant Challenge!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is simple and SO elegant. I just love the sweet sentiment, and I want you to know how VERY grateful I am that you've shared this with us in this week's challenge at Word Art Wednesday. We are so blessed to have you play along with us so that we can enjoy your lovely art work. Have a blessed week, and PLEASE come back next week to join us again. It's SUCH a blessing when you do!
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday

Diane Louise J said...

Pretty anniversary card with a gorgeous sentiment. Thanks for sharing your lovely card at Forever Friends Embossing Challenge. Good luck in the draw and hope to see you again next time.
Diane x

Ros Crawford said...

That's one of my favourite embossing folder ... lovely card ... many thanks for playing at CCCB

~ginny said...

Nice card Mary -I especially like the dots embossed background for texture and the bling on the sentiment element.
Nice to see you at Craft Your Passion and I hope to see you again next week!
~ginny
CYP Design Team
RubberMAD (my blog)

~ginny said...

An elegant card Chris! I especially like the colors you chose and the details of the flourishes and the extra ribbon ends at the bottom right.
Nice to see you at Craft Your Passion and I hope to see you again next week!
~ginny
CYP Design Team
RubberMAD (my blog)

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card. I love the embossed polka-dots in the background. Such a great idea. So happy you played along with us over at CCCB!

Anonymous said...

So beautiful!! And I love the sentiment! Thanks so much for sharing your lovely card this week at CCCB!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

LOVE LOVE the pretty colors here!!!!! thanks sooo much for joining us at CCCB!!!!

debby4000 said...

Beautiful, elegant card.
Thanks for joining us at Everybody Art Challenge.
luv
Debby