Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A Graduation Card

It's that time of year again....GRADUATION is approaching fast. This year I have 2 nephews (twins) graduating high school. This is a card made with their school colors. Blue & Gold. It's also the colors of the school I graduated from 16 years ago (oh my! Has it really been that long?). I made this card using this week's sketch at Karen's Doodles US. This adorable image is from Karen's Doodles and is called You've Come A Long Way Baby (Boy).


Card Recipe:
Image: Karen's Doodles You've Come A Long Way Baby (Boy) Digital Image
Sentiment: Studio G Series 47 Clear Stamp
Paper: The Paper Company Azure Cardstock, The Paper Company Primary Yellow Cardstock, White Cardstock
Other: EK Success 3D Dots Foam Squares, EK Success Colored Pencils, Nicole Crafts Colored Pencils

5 comments:

shulsart said...

Oh, Mary, this is precious. Love the bright blue color. You have colored this sweet baby so perfectly. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Karen's Doodles Challenge blog.

Zoe said...

oh this is gorgeous and I just love the bold colours. The yellow borders are perfect and I love your sentiment too. Great take on this weeks sketch at Karen's Doodles. Good luck. Hugs, Zoe xxoo

Patricia St Martin said...

real cute graduation card. i'm working on one right now also.

Erin... said...

Fabulous!!! Perfect school colors! Thanks for joining us at Karen's Doodles US challenge! Hope to see you again soon!

Unknown said...

What a cute card Mary! I love this little image (I used the girl version on my card that is posting tomorrow). Thanks for playing with us at Karen's Doodles and good luck! See you next week:)

hugs,
Gini