Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Shining Star

I created this card for the sentiment only challenges at Little Red Wagon (sentiment only) and Raise The Bar (I'm just saying). The sentiment that I used is a rub on quote from DCWV. The quote reads:

All the dreams
I prayed you'd be
Are all the things you are.
You were once my little girl
and now my shining star.


I am also entering this card into the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday: Signs Of Spring

Paper Sundaes: Stripes

Wild Orchid: Anything Goes

Crafty Cardmakers: Fabric (flowers)

Craft Your Passion: Anything Goes

Incy Wincy: Pastel Colors


~ Supplies Used ~
DCWV Girls Rub On Quotes
DCWV Pastel Cardstock Stack ~ Green
Cloud 9 Designs Baby Girl Stripe Patterned Paper
White Cardstock
White Fabric Flowers
Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch
Queen & Company Pretty In Pink Rhinestones


5 comments:

Kendra said...

What a beautiful sentiment. I feel the same about my kids! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion!

Donna Mosley said...

Very Pretty card, thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

Donna x

Shelley said...

This card looks fab. Thanks for joining in this weeks Incy Wincy Challenge. Hugs Shelley xx

Judie aka Craftymess said...

another great card from you hun, thanks for joining us at crafty Cardmakers

hugs
Judie xx

Lin said...

What a beautiful sentiment, just how I feel about my own darling Daughter.

Thanks for joining in with our fabric challenge at Crafty Cardmakers, with your lovely card.

Lin xx