Friday, January 21, 2011

Eat More Cake

I made this birthday card for the Thursday challenge at Catch The Bug Challenges. The challenge for Thursday was to create a birthday card. I used the image Eat More Cake from Bugaboo Stamps. I colored the image using crayola and prisma colored pencils.

I am also entering this card into the following challenges:

Paper Sundaes: Use Favorite Challenge From Last Year (challenge #24 ~ birthday)

Wild Orchid: Let's Get Sentimental

Stamp N Doodle: Dress It Up

Papertake Weekly: Pearls

Top Tip Tuesday: Sentimental

Truly Scrumptious: Brown, Pink & Green

Creative Belli Blog: The Letter P (Pink, Pearls, Paper Flowers & Patterned Paper)

~ Supplies Used ~

Bugaboo Stamps Eat More Cake Digital Stamps

DCWV Pastel Cardstock Stack ~ Pink

White Cardstock

Brown & Pink Patterned Paper (from a rak)

Pink Paper Flower

Green Paper Flower

Queen & Company Pearl Pearls

Crayola Colored Pencils

Prisma Colored Pencils

11 comments:

Jazzie Casas said...

Lovin this! A while back I was looking for a birthday card for a friend. I had zero luck finding what I was looking for. I told a group of friends about this problem one night while we were having a few drinks. We proceeded to get smashed and make up a bunch of greeting cards we found funny. I had been writing down the cards we made up and the next morning I read them. Much to my surprise the cards were still funny even when sober.

joy said...

Oh, this made me giggle! Great layout and design! Thanks for participating in the Creative Belli challenge!

Eiglas said...

....LOVE htis! LOL!
Love the sentiment and it's so well-designed and executed!
Thank you so much for sharing with us over at Top Tip Tuesday!
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Crystal said...

This sentiment made me giggle, love it! Great card & I love the flower & DP. Thanks for playing along in Paper Sundaes Birthday Challenge :)

Mandy said...

Lovely card,great image and the paper and colours are beautiful...Thanks for joining us at Truly Scrumptious...
Mandy x

Vee said...

A fabulous card and sentiment. Thanks for joining our challenge at Top Tip Tuesday this week. Good Luck.
xx Vee

True :) said...

Tehehehe! So cute and I LOVE the sentiment!
Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Paper Take Weekly!

Hugs,
True :D

racinggrandma61 said...

What a fabulous job. Thank you for joining us at Stamp-N-Doodle challenges and be sure to come back and join us again.

Laralee DT

Lisa M. said...

Heeehehehe! I agree 100%! Cute layout and cute card!

Thank you so much for joining us in our birthday celebration this week at Paper Sundaes! Good luck!

♥ Lisa

PaulaM said...

Oh, what a fun card. I love the colors you have selected. Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Top Tip Tuesday.

Maria Matter said...

oh I totally agree! this is so adorable Mary!!
Thanks for sharing with us @ Creative Belli!
hugs!