Sunday, August 15, 2010

Circle Card

This is an anniversary card that I made for a couple in our church. I just got this Tilda with Veil stamp and couldn't wait to use it and I thought it would be perfect for an anniversary card. I don't make circle cards very often (I think this might be my second one ever) but I just loved the sketch at Tickled Pink Stamps and knew that I had to do it.

I am also entering this card into the following challenges:

Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge: Anything Goes

Colour Create: Ivory, Duck Egg Blue & 1 Other Color in Photo

Wild Orchid: One For The Girls

Challenge Up Your Life: Celebrations

Stamp and Create: Flowers

Alphabet Challenge: P is for Punches

Craft Your Days Away: Favorite Things



Card Recipe:
Image: Magnolia Tilda With Veil Stamp
Paper: DCWV Pastel Cardstock Stack ~ Blue, DCWV Pastel Cardstock Stack ~ Cream, White Cardstock
Embellishments: Oriental Trading Company Blue & White Paper Flowers, Oriental Trading Company Green Paper Flowers, Queen & Company Pearl Pearls
Tools: Martha Stewart Lace Heart Border Punch
Other: Prisma Colored Pencils, Crayola Colored Pencils



12 comments:

Jackie said...

Such a sweet card Mary, love the layout and Tilda is soo cute. Thank you for playing along at Pennys this week x

Courtney said...

This is super cute Mary! Thanks for playing along with us at Penny's. Good Luck!

~Courtney~
PPCC DT

Joni Parker said...

She is too cute!! Love the colors & design & those heart border!! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge!

Sharon said...

Mary this is such a beautiful card! I love the double layer border heart punch. Your Tilda is adorable too. I'm sure your friends will be really happy to receive this wonderful card!

Thanks for joining us at Colour Create Challenge this week.

Sharon x

Crafting Joanne said...

Such a delightful circle card Mary, I especially love the layered punched heart border.

Thank you for joining us for our first challenge over at CYDA.

Hugs

Joanne x

Rainmac said...

Ooohhh this is beautiful Mary, I love the card shape and the colours you've used. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Days Away for our first challenge x

Lesley said...

Such a cute card! Thanks for taking part in the CYDA and Alphabet Challenges xx

Bev said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card!! I love your choice of beautiful papers and wonderful details. Thanks for joining us at WOC x

Kellie Winnell said...

Naaaw such a sweet card and I am loving the way you have used the gorgeous magnoila stamp for our sketch this month!
Hugs xx

Kylie said...

Hi Mary! What a beautiful anniversary card. I love the punch and the image is beautifully coloured.
Thanks for playing at TPS this month. Hope to see you back again next challenge!!
Hugs
Kylie

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Stunning Anniversary card!! I love the colors you chose, the shape, and your gorgeous coloring of Tilda.Thanks for joining the Stamp and Create flower challenge this month.

stephanne said...

This is really pretty, the colours are lovely and the punchwork is a great effect!! Thanks so much for joining us at TPS Monthly!!
stephanne