Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Card For Bella

I made this card to send to Bella Tucker. This is the final week of the Wishes For Bella Blog Hop. The blog hop begins on Denise's blog. The image that I used on my card is this adorable donkey digi stamp from Meljens.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Sweet Sunday Sketch: Sketch

Stamp Something: 1 Designer Paper, 1 Ribbon & 1 Image

Wild Orchid: Say It With Flowers (I made my flowers with punches)

Papertake Weekly: In The Garden (flowers & floral ribbon)

Stampavie & More: Anything Goes


Card Recipe:
Image: Meljens Donkey Digital Stamp
Paper: White Cardstock, Colorbok Rose Stripe Patterned Paper
Other: Queen & Co Rose & White Floral Ribbon, Queen & Co Snowflake Pearls, Queen & Co Orchid Pearls, Metal Heart Charm
Tools: Martha Stewart Lace Heart Border Punch, EK Success Daisy Punch, EK Success Mini Daisy Punch
Other: Crayola Colored Pencils, Prisma Colored Pencils


9 comments:

Pat said...

Cute card Mary. I am sure Bella will smile when she sees it. I almost used that image for my card for Bella. That is the sweetest donkey I have ever seen!

Adrina said...

Oh Mary, what a sweety.
Such a lovely card, that gonna make Bella smile for sure.
Thanks for joining us!!

Jo Davies said...

Another stunning Card Mary! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week! Hugs Jo xxx

Jo Davies said...

Another stunning Card Mary! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week! Hugs Jo xxx

Rachel V. said...

Love your card! And that donkey made me smile, so I'm sure Bella will smile too. Thanks for sending smiles to Bella. :)

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous card Mary I love your design and colours and the colouring of that image is fabulous.
Hugs
Lorraine x

kaylou said...

Hi
wow such a gorgeous card, thank you for playing at SAM.
hugs Kaylou xoxo

Crazy Creations said...

WOW I just love your card ,She will be so happy to get it,I saw your daughter card its great too I would like to send her some blog candy .I put my email on her blog here it is makeacard@yahoo.com Hugs Sarah

BA said...

this is so cute mary
thnaks for joining us at SAM
xoxo BA